Skip to main menu
Skip to content
- What is budgeting?
- Why do I need to budget?
- Components of a budget
- Budget formats
- Online and other tools/resources
- Goal setting and regular review
- Assignment: Create your own personal budget
Banking, bank accounts and saving
- Types of accounts – What’s best for me?
- Bank interest and other incentives
- Fees and services charges
- Overdrafts, loans and lines of credit
- Other services that banks and credit unions offer
- Saving for the future
- What is credit?
- The 4 C’s of credit
- Types of credit
- Credit ratings
- Credit reporting
- How credit spending and repayment habits effect you now and in future
- Bankruptcy and Consumer Proposals
Paying for school
- Education financing options
- Qualifying for government funding – grants and bursaries
- Programs – Awards, bursaries and scholarships
- What happens if my student account is in arrears?
- What happens if I can’t pay my tuition?
- Is one-on-one confidential financial counselling available at Ryerson?
Life after school
- I’ve graduated – now what?
- Student loan repayment
- Assistance and supports available
- Perspectives on the current job market