Skip to main menu
Skip to content
- Answers to Your Questions About Sexual Orientation and Homosexuality (APA)
- Black Same-Sex Households in the United States: A Report from the 2000 Census / by Alain Dang and Somjen Frazer. Washington, DC: National Gay and Lesbian Task Force Policy Institute, 2004.
- Caregiving Among Older Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender New Yorkers. (National Gay and Lesbian Task Force Policy Institute, 2004)
- Count Me In Too A survey of LGBT people in the Brighton and Hove area of Great Britain; project lead was Dr Kath Browne of the University of Brighton.
- Gay & Lesbian Atlas / by Gary J. Gates and Jason Ost. Washington, DC: The Urban Institute Press, 2004. HQ76.3.U5 G355 2004
- Gay & Lesbian Consumer Census (Syracuse University, OpusComm Group, G/L Census)
- Gay and Lesbian Stats (New York: New Press, 1994)
- gaydemographics See Canada section
- Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network (GLSEN)
- GaytoZ Guide (See Statistics)
- GLBT Demographics (San Francisco Public Library, 2004)
- Living in the Margins: A National Survey of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Asian and Pacific Islander Americans / by Alain Dang and Cabrini Vianney. Washington, DC: National Gay and Lesbian Task Force Policy Institute, 2007.
- Ontario Men’s Survey: Final Report / Ted Myers and Dan Allman. Toronto: Ontario Men’s Survey, 2004.
- Out and Aging: The MetLife Study of Lesbian and Gay Baby Boomers (MetLife Mature Market Institute, 2006)
- Same-sex Common-law Couples (Canada 2001 Census)
- Say It Loud: I’m Black and I’m Proud / by Juan Battle, Cathy J. Cohen, Dorian Warren, Gerard Fergerson, and Suzette Audam. Washington, DC: National Gay and Lesbian Task Force Policy Institute, 2002.
- Today’s Gay Youth: The Ugly, Frightening Statistics. Phoenix: PFLAG Phoenix, 
- U.S. National Library of Medicine (Gay/Lesbian Health)