Skip to main menu
Skip to content
- Civil Unions (Quèbec. Ministère de la Justice, 2004)
- Hurley, Mary C. Sexual Orientation and Legal Rights / Mary C. Hurley. Ottawa: Library of Parliament, Parliamentary Research Branch, 2007. Rev. ed.
- Jackson, Paul. The Experience of Military Service for Lesbians and Gay Men / Paul Jackson. [Ottawa: Canadian Forces Leadership Institute, 2002?]
- Lahey, Kathleen A. The Impact of Relationship Recognition on Lesbian Women in Canada: Still Separate and Only Somewhat “Equivalent” / Kathleen A. Lahey. ([Ottawa] : Status of Women Canada, 2001)
- Policy on Discrimination and Harassment Because of Gender Identity (Ontario Human Rights Commission, 2000)
- Policy on Discrimination and Harassment because of Sexual Orientation (Ontario Human Rights Commission, 2000, updated 2006)
- Recognition of Lesbian Couples : An Inalienable Right / Irène Demczuk … [et al.]. ([Ottawa] : Status of Women Canada, 2002.)
- Submission of the Canadian Human Rights Commission to the Standing Committee on Justice and Human Rights: Same sex marriage (Canadian Human Rights Commission, 2004)
- Young, Claire. What’s Sex Got to do With It? Tax and the “Family.” (Law Commission of Canada, 2000) Archived by Library and Archives Canada.