Electronic Course Readings
Electronic course readings are available in D2L/Brightspace as illustrated in these screenshots.
- Go to your my.ryerson course
- Find and click on the Resources link in the top right of the screen
- Select One Stop Course Readings from the drop-down menu
- A list of readings will open up
- Click on the E-Reserve links provided. You may be prompted to relog into the your Ryerson account to access the on-line Ryerson Library readings
Distance Education Courses
For Continuing Education courses, click on the Course Materials link on the top right and select One Stop Course Readings to open up a list of readings for the course.