Please contact email@example.com if you have a question.
Ryerson Library is pleased to offer in person Contactless Book Return. Contactless Book Return is open to Ryerson community members with an active OneCard.
In person, Contactless Book Return is now available without appointment. Only print books may be returned in our return bins. Other items are more susceptible to damage (laptops, wifi hotspots, etc.) For more information on how to return those items please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to return your books by coming to campus in person, please send them by mail.
Our address is:
Ryerson University Library
350 Victoria Street, 2nd Floor
Toronto, ON M5B 2K3
Book Return Instructions
Contactless Book Return is located on the lower ground floor of the Library building at 350 Victoria Street (corner of Gould and Nelson Mandela Walkway). Be sure to bring your OneCard to gain entry. As the book return bins are inside, please wear a mask and remember to follow physical distancing signage to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Swipe your OneCard on the reader to the left of the doors.
- Approach the contactless return bins.
- Deposit your print books in the available bin with the open return slot at the top of the bin.
Health and Safety Measures
The health and safety of Library staff and patrons is our highest priority. To make Book Return as safe as possible, and to reduce the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented the following measures:
- You are required to complete a health screening prior to your arrival on campus each day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available inside the entrance.
- Everyone using this service must wear a mask.