Our Strategic Plan, Building on Success, emphasizes 5 core goals:
- Building Our Space– as the principal occupant of the new Student Learning Centre, we will create new collaborative learning spaces that place the user firmly in the centre, while we manage and repurpose current learning and collections space.
- Building Our Collections – we will develop appropriate collections to support the undergraduate, graduate and SRC needs of the university, with a focus on sustainable growth and an emphasis on both digital and physical collections.
- Building Our Support of Teaching and Learning – we will explore and develop new partnerships to share expertise and to develop collaborative strategies to support teaching, learning and student success.
- Building Our Technology–we will embrace mobile computing with the aim to extend our virtual reach through innovative uses of technology,moving from the library on your laptop to developing the library in your pocket.
- Building Our Reputation–we will enhance our reputation through systematic assessment, staff development, and a strategic marketing and communications plan to make RULA an essential destination for the Ryerson community.
Complete plan: Building on Success: Strategic Plan 2009-2013
Please send any comments or suggestions to email@example.com