- Individual registration is required for accessing SciFinder on the web. Register here. You must use an active Ryerson University e-mail account.
- BUT BEFORE registration, you need to verify your browsers compatibility with SciFinder, go here.
- After registration, you will receive an e-mail message from CAS with instructions for completing the process.
- You must reply to the email from CAS WITHIN 48 hours of receipt of that email message.
- You MUST BE ON CAMPUS TO COMPLETE the registration, using the link provided within the email message.
- You are now ready to connect to Scifinder.
Go to SciFinder System Recommendations & Requirements for more information. This not only includes Recommended Browsers but information on CAS Structure Editor Requirements (Java), Internet Connections and additional Recommendations & Requirements.