ProQuest Accounting, Tax & Banking Collection
Access is available on and off campus to Ryerson University students, faculty and staff.
View detailed usage information
ProQuest Accounting, Tax and Banking Collection database, proves access to top journals, reference reports, proceedings, dissertations and more, including over 2,300 publications with hundreds in full-text.
- All journals from the American Accounting Association
- Accounting, tax management, and auditing trade publications from publishers such as CCH, Aspen, Thompson Professional and Regulatory Services, Source Media, Tax Management Inc., and Euromoney
- AICPA publications
- Tax law and financial law publications from sources such as the American Bar Association and American Law Institute
- Global accounting and tax journals from the UK, Canada, Australia, France, Spain, Ireland and more
- Financial advising, governance, and risk management publications from Incisive Media, CFA Institute, and Association for Financial Counseling and Planning
- Over 1,500 accounting dissertations
- More than 7,800 Working Papers from SSRN (Social Science Research Network)
- Select conference proceedings for accounting