ProQuest Accounting and Tax
Access is available on and off campus to Ryerson University students, faculty and staff.
View detailed usage information
ProQuest Accounting & Tax database, proves access to top journals, reference reports, proceedings, dissertations and more, including over 2,300 publications with hundreds in full-text.
- All journals from the American Accounting Association
- Accounting, tax management, and auditing trade publications from publishers such as CCH, Aspen, Thompson Professional and Regulatory Services, Source Media, Tax Management Inc., and Euromoney
- AICPA publications
- Tax law and financial law publications from sources such as the American Bar Association and American Law Institute
- Global accounting and tax journals from the UK, Canada, Australia, France, Spain, Ireland and more
- Financial advising, governance, and risk management publications from Incisive Media, CFA Institute, and Association for Financial Counseling and Planning
- Over 1,500 accounting dissertations
- More than 7,800 Working Papers from SSRN (Social Science Research Network)
- Select conference proceedings for accounting