Please read the section below carefully.
- The use of all electronic resources subscribed to by the Ryerson University Library is restricted to current Ryerson students, faculty and staff only.
- The use of the Ryerson University Library electronic resources is for educational or research purposes only.
- You may not use these electronic resources for any commercial or private industry purpose.
- You must not in any way republish or redistribute any part of these electronic resources. For example, you cannot make content from the resources available to unauthorized users in print or electronic form via email, a web site, a database, mail etc.
- You may not share your right to access to these electronic resources with any other person or organization. For example, sharing your my.ryerson account is prohibited.
- As per copyright law, you may not engage in systematic or substantial printing, copying, or downloading of content such as: entire journal issues, entire runs of a journal, a large number of sequential articles, a substantial number of images, or sections of electronic books beyond what is allowed by the publisher.
- You should not remove or alter the copyright holder’s information.
- You should always cite the source of the electronic work in your research.
Violation of the above-mentioned licensing agreement may lead a provider to suspend access FOR THE ENTIRE RYERSON UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY. In the event of confirmed abuse disciplinary and/or legal action may be taken against individuals.