Faculty, sessional instructors, graduate students, and research teams are encouraged to apply for membership.
- For Faculty Members (to be completed by RFA/CUPE Unit 1/CUPE Unit 2)
- For Research Project Team Registration (to be completed by Principal Investigators)
- For Graduate Students (to be completed by students currently enrolled in a Master’s or PhD programme, or by postdoctoral students and research fellows)
NB: All student members and research assistants are required to attend an orientation session, held monthly, before door access is granted.
Logo and Acknowledgment
All researchers and (and associated assistants) who access Ryerson Library Collaboratory resources (including consultation, workspace and training) in support are required to acknowledge this support by displaying the Ryerson University Library logo.
- in all advertising and promotional materials (e.g. posters, bulletins, flyers, print ads);
- in books, periodicals and other literature;
- on CDs, DVDs and other artistic materials;
- in music, film and video credits;
- on websites;