Digital Diversity @ Ryerson showcases the interdisciplinary digital projects of students, librarians, staff, and faculty whose research and pedagogy engage issues of equity, diversity, and inclusion in a range of innovative ways.
Keynote: Dr. Susan Brown CRC in Collaborative Digital Scholarship, U Guelph
• Queering Bodies of Information
• Diversity & (Virtual) Childhood
• Post Print Pedagogy & the Accessible Classroom
• (Racialized) Bodies of Knowledge & Digital Story-Telling
• Inclusion and Collaboration
Hosted by the Centre for Digital Humanities, the Department of English, the Faculty of Arts, and the Ryerson University Library
Tuesday, April 30th
8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Ryerson University Library, LIB405