The Long Night Against Procrastination (LNAP) is an all-night study blitz! Join us for drop-in writing support, math help, research and citation assistance, Supported Learning Groups, help with English language, activities, free food and more! This event is a collaboration with the Ryerson Library (RULA) and the Student Learning Centre (SLC).
The Long Night Against Procrastination is your chance to plow through assignments and homework all-night long. It’s time to get down to business!
Date: Thursday, November 3
Time: 5pm to midnight
Location: SLC 4th Floor Student Learning Support
Here is a sneak peek at what you can expect on November 3rd – all night long! Students can:
- get help with essays and academic papers
- plan for tests and exams
- get help with English language
- attend workshops
- get drop-in math tutoring
- participate in a supported learning group session
- get help with research; citation assistance
- de-stress with yoga and meditation
- get drop-in help from an academic coach!
- FREE FOOD and REFRESHMENTS!
The event starts at 5pm and ends at midnight! Drop-in on November 3rd or pre-register here to receive updates.
If you require accessibility accommodations please contact us at email@example.com or 416-979-5290
Student Learning Support, Ryerson University
4th floor, Student Learning Support
341 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON