The Library will be hiring several students to fill work study positions for the 2012-2013 Fall Winter terms. The positions are posted on the website site of the Career Development and Employment Centre.
This year we are looking for:
- Library iDesk Assistant
- Weekend Circulation Assistant
- Weekday Circulation Assistant
- Course Readings Services Library Assistant
- Interlibrary Loans Assistant
- Web Application Development Assistant
- Gis and Web page Assistant
- Accessible Formats Assistant
- Oral History Project and Imaging Assistant
Please note that all applicants must be Work Study approved through Student Financial Assistance in order to be considered for an interview. Only candidates invited for interviews will be contacted.