In September 2011, the Library will launch its new electronic course readings service, Ares, which will replace the old BlackBoard e-reserve system. This service, which fully integrates electronic readings in Blackboard, provides many benefits to both students and faculty.
As an instructor you will be able to:
- Create your own course readings
- Check the status of request for course readings
- View student usage of each reading
As a student you will be able to:
- Organize readings by tagging them and creating hotlists
- Receive email notifications when new readings are added to your courses
For more information about the Library’s Reserve Services is available on the Library’s website.
How to Use the New e-reserve Service
The Library has created a series of videos, online instructions and organized workshops to help you with using the new e-reserve service.
Visit the Library’s Reserve Services pages for more information on the new Ares system and other Course Readings services.