Improvements to Keyword Searching in the Catalogue
On Wednesday July 20, the Library will install Advanced Keyword Searching on the Library catalogue. This will:
- improve search response time
- allow proximity searching (near, within)
- provide segment searching (keyword in author, title, subject)
- allow a choice of sort order (date, alphabetical, relevance)
- enable pre-search limiting
While the re-indexing occurs (from 11:00 am until approximately 3:00 pm on Wednesday) keyword searching will not be available in the catalogue. We apologize for the inconvenience.