The Heritage Camera Collection more than doubled in size this past January thanks to the generous donation of approximately 500 cameras and pieces of camera equipment from Wilfrid Laurier University. The collection improves the holdings in European and Japanese manufacturers, and provides a greater selection for research in early camera designs. These cameras are on display inside Special Collections.
- Practical Nursing – nursing notes from The Wellesley Hospital School of Nursing Alumnae Association fonds
- New Exhibition: Canada 150, Picturing the Canadian Landscape
- The 2017 First Edition Book Award Winners
- The New Archives and Special Collections Reading Room is Open for Business!
- Archives & Special Collections Re-Opening Monday January 30th, 2017