Print reserve materials (books, photocopied articles, videos and DVDs) are available at the Circulation Desk on the main floor of the Library.
Placing Course Readings in the Print Reserve Collection
Please use the Reserve Request Form to request that items be placed in the Reserve Collection at the Circulation Desk for your course.
- Usually 5 working days. Incomplete information will delay the process
- Materials should be submitted along with the Request Form. If staff need to retrieve this material from the stacks, longer processing times will result.
Print Reserve Guidelines
- The use of library reserve should not substitute for the purchase of books, course packs or other published materials.
- The Library does not normally order textbooks for the Reserve Collection. For more information about the Library’s policies, please see the Textbook section in our Collection Development policy.
- If you want more copies of books or reserve materials on Reserve than are currently available in the Library collection, you can check with your subject librarian to see if additional copies can be purchased.
- You may provide personal copies, but please note that copies of books supplied by publishers for review purposes cannot be accepted due to copyright considerations.
How to look up Course Readings
Print course readings are searchable in the Library Catalogue by Course Code or Professor Name
Removal of Course Readings
- Unless otherwise specified, course readings will be removed at the end of each term
- You can remove materials before the end of term by submitting a
- Personal copies of materials will be returned via internal mail, unless you indicate that you will pick up the material.
416-979-5051 or firstname.lastname@example.org