The following tools can be used to connect to Ryerson Library resources and services from other sites on the web.
For Google Scholar to know that you are affiliated with Ryerson (and that you should have access to Ryerson resources), you will need to configure your Google Scholar Preferences as follows:
- Go to scholar.google.ca and click on the Settings icon
- Choose Library Links from the left-hand menu
- Enter Ryerson in the search box
- Click in the box beside Ryerson University Get it! @ Ryerson
- Scroll down and click on the Save Preferences button
Once configured, you will see Get It! @ Ryerson links when you search Google Scholar and you will have access to all Ryerson’s subscription resources.
Ryerson Library Catalogue Search
Add the Ryerson Library Catalogue as one of your options in the Search Bar in the upper-right corner of Firefox.
- A grey pop-box will appear with the question: Add the following search engine to the Search Bar? Click on Okay.
- Ryerson Library Catalogue will appear in the drop-down menu of the search box