Login / Create an Account
Members of the Toronto Metropolitan University Community with a valid my.ryerson.ca username and password are eligible to create a SimplyAnalytics account. Note: Use your TMU email address as the username when creating your account.
– CensusPlus 2011 (Enhanced Census + National Household Survey)
– DemoStats (Demographic Estimates and Projections) – 2013 to 2021 (based on 2011 Census Geographies): Population, Census Families by Family Structure, Income, and Labour Force.
– HouseholdSpend (Household Expenditure Data) – 2013 to 2016 (based on 2011 Census Geographies): Food, shelter, communications, pet expenses, clothing, transportation, health care, recreation, tobacco, taxes and many more.
– Business Locations (Business and Retail Points of Interest): restaurants, movie theatres, pet stores gas stations and many more.
– DaytimePop (Daytime Population data – 2013-2016) (based on 2011 Census Geographies): Population at Home, Population at Work
Understanding SimplyAnalytics Variables
Once you begin using SimplyAnalytics, you can learn more about individual variables by accessing their metadata. Click here for a detailed variable list.
Environics Analytics Group, Inc. – is the premier marketing and analytical services company in Canada. Specializing in geodemographic segmentation, site modeling and custom analytics, the Toronto-based company provides businesses with data-driven market insights to help reach their customers more effectively. It also has the most experienced team of geodemographic experts in Canada.
Dun and Bradstreet Canada – The Canadian D&B’s Business Directory incorporates over 1.1 million Canadian businesses with the following data fields: Legal Name, Business Name, NAICS & SIC Code, Address, Telephone number, Web address, General description, Estimated revenues, Number of employees, Year started, Key contact person and more..
Working with SimplyAnalytics
Consult SimplyAnalytics Support to access the Help Centre, Data Documentation and Video Tutorials. Alternatively, Book an Appointment with GMDC staff for a consultation.