It is almost that time of year again…time for Ryerson’s parade and picnic. The annual event has students marching down Yonge Street to catch the ferry for a day of music and fun on Toronto Island. In honour of this rite of passage for all Ryerson students, please enjoy this selection of images of parades and picnics from decades past.
Please specify a Flickr ID for this galleryMore images from Flickr
- Looking back – celebrating the classes of 1950, 1955, 1960, and 1965.
- Feature from the collection: Canadian Kodak Suggestion Book
- What is that THING in Special Collections?
- Points of Interest from the Collections – The Creation of the Archives part deux
- Points of Interest from the Collections – The Creation of the Archives