It is almost that time of year again…time for Ryerson’s parade and picnic. The annual event has students marching down Yonge Street to catch the ferry for a day of music and fun on Toronto Island. In honour of this rite of passage for all Ryerson students, please enjoy this selection of images of parades and picnics from decades past.
Please specify a Flickr ID for this galleryMore images from Flickr
- The Automobile in Early Twentieth-Century Portraiture
- “Designs on Teaching”: Alfred Sung at the Ryerson School of Fashion
- All the news that’s fit to print – a brief history of Ryerson’s news outlets
- Such Beautiful Shirts: Gatsby-era Fashion at Ryerson A&SC
- Leninism as Political Religion: Soviet Iconography and the Deification of Lenin