It is almost that time of year again…time for Ryerson’s parade and picnic. The annual event has students marching down Yonge Street to catch the ferry for a day of music and fun on Toronto Island. In honour of this rite of passage for all Ryerson students, please enjoy this selection of images of parades and picnics from decades past.
Please specify a Flickr ID for this galleryMore images from Flickr
- Caring for Your Family Photograph Collection
- “I know I should never be quite satisfied to be back, before it is finished at least over here” – Wellesley Nurses in World War II
- Days Gone By: A Summer Guide to Toronto
- The Automobile in Early Twentieth-Century Portraiture
- “Designs on Teaching”: Alfred Sung at the Ryerson School of Fashion